$5,62
      MP1:
      $5,21
      MP2:
      $14,32
      Hero:
      $9,95

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.62 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with 6:club: , 6:heart:
      3 folds, MP1 calls $0,10, MP2 calls $0,10, MP3 folds, Hero raises to $0,60, BU folds, SB calls $0,55, 2 folds, MP2 calls $0,50.

Flop: ($2,00) Q:heart: , 7:club: , 2:club: (3 players)
      SB checks, MP2 checks, Hero bets $1,20, 2 folds.

Final Pot: $3,20

preflop, flop?
  • 2 replies
    • Michailewic
      Michailewic
      Bronze
      You have two limpers, in FR I would consider a call preflop for set value to have more players in game when I hit. You must also consider that SB an d MP1 are very loose preflop (they seem to be calling stations), so it is likely you will not be able to isolate to just play against one opponent. Therefore, I am against raise preflop because 66 do not have good playability if you miss (what is most of the time), especially against calling stations.

Flop: I do not like your bet. WTSD of both players is to high. Moreover, flop is drawy so it is more likely to be called. Do not c-bet against two opponents on most of the flops.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Michailewic
      You have two limpers, in FR I would consider a call preflop for set value to have more players in game when I hit. You must also consider that SB an d MP1 are very loose preflop (they seem to be calling stations), so it is likely you will not be able to isolate to just play against one opponent. Therefore, I am against raise preflop because 66 do not have good playability if you miss (what is most of the time), especially against calling stations.

Flop: I do not like your bet. WTSD of both players is to high. Moreover, flop is drawy so it is more likely to be called. Do not c-bet against two opponents on most of the flops.
      +1