Regarding Strategy Points

• Immanueldk
      Immanueldk
      Bronze
      Hello everybody have a question about the Strategy Points.
      Right now im silver member, have like 250 points, my question is, do it reset it self every 4 weeks? or do I just get more and more points?
      its look impossible to be the highest rank with 500.000+ points?
  • 4 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey Immanueldk,

The SPs dont reset themselves as they just keep on accumulating but you will have to earn a certain amount of points each month to keep your current status otherwise you move back down to the next lower level.

So for your current level of Silver you need to gain a minimum of 100 SPs per month to keep it otherwise you will move back down to bronze.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • Immanueldk
      Immanueldk
      Bronze
      Okay, so for the Silver is min. 100 each month, and My strategy points will still raise not be reset.
      So when i Get like 1000 Points, and Im Gold member, is it still 100 for a month and im still gold, or do i need to get like 500 that month? Where can I find that, it dosent say anything about maintaining the Status you got.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey Immanueldk,

Once you have got to gold after collecting 800+ SPs, you will need to earn a minimum of 800 SPs per month to keep that level.

Basically every level that you move up to you will need to earn the minimum for that level each month to retain that status.

You can find the information here

All the best,
      -Steve
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi Immanueldk,

There are two different ways in which we keep track of points. There are the points you collected in the last 4 weeks (these determine your current status: so bronze, silver, gold, platinum & diamond) and your life-time points. The recent points always reflect the points of the last 4 weeks and can therefore also drop again - your lifetime points never drop.

While the status depends on your recent points - some things such as when you get your Elephant license (1,000 points) or when you become Black Member (500,000 points) depend on your lifetime points.

I hope this clears it up :)

Best regards
      SoyCD