MP2 ($8.25)
      MP3 ($32.84)
      CO ($22.41)
      BTN ($58.14)
      SB ($66.54)
      Hero (BB) ($99.70)

Pre-flop: ($0.75, 9 players) Hero is BB K:heart: 7:heart:
      7 folds, SB bets $1.25, Hero bets $5, SB calls $4

Flop: J:diamond: 5:spade: 3:heart: ($11, 2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks

Turn: 5:diamond: ($11, 2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $8.25, SB calls $8.25.

River: 9:spade: ($27.50, 2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks

What do you think about defending blind with such hand and what about postflop play? Opponent regular TAG.
  • 5 replies
    • Michailewic
      Michailewic
      Bronze
      I would not 3-bet with K7s. I would prefere 3-bet with suited connecters since their playablitily is much better on the flop than K7s (which do not have any playablility).

Either fold or call. I might consider a call IP because I will keep the pot small and it is less expensive to float him on turn if you miss the flop.
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Michailewic
      I would not 3-bet with K7s. I would prefere 3-bet with suited connecters since their playablitily is much better on the flop than K7s (which do not have any playablility).

Either fold or call. I might consider a call IP because I will keep the pot small and it is less expensive to float him on turn if you miss the flop.
      +1

As played either try cbet flop or let it go , can`t see the 5 on the turn as a scarecard for him
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by BogdanDin7
      Originally posted by Michailewic

+1

As played either try cbet flop or let it go , can`t see the 5 on the turn as a scarecard for him
      exactly.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Actually he had his fold to c-bet 50% and that's why I decided to Check. On turn he showed weakness with his 2nd check, that's why I decided to bet. That's wrong?
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      The 5 cant really help you so its pointless to bet it after you checked behind the flop.
      If his fold to cbet is low thats one more reason not to 3bet preflop, just because you wont be taking it down easily when you miss(and with K7s you will miss a lot).