Full Tilt ***Help***

• mattbaker4
      mattbaker4
      Bronze
      Ok i got my $50 put into my full tilt account today, whats the best way to earn the points i need on there and how many to i need to get? i cant seem to find the information i need. Is it best to play s&g or cash games?
  • 3 replies
    • Tklimas
      Tklimas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mattbaker4
      Ok i got my $50 put into my full tilt account today, whats the best way to earn the points i need on there and how many to i need to get? i cant seem to find the information i need. Is it best to play s&g or cash games?
      it depends :)
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey Matt,

There are 2 threads that will answer most of your questions which you can find here and here

As for which type to play then its more of a personal choice as to which you feel more comfortable playing.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi matt,

I see Steve has already provided you with all the information you should need.

I would just add from personal experience, that the Full Tilt bonus is pretty easy to clear and you do have 120 days in which to do it. It is also released in $5 increments which are handy too.

In terms of whether to play cash games or SnG's, the simple answer is that you should play whichever you are most comfortable with or enjoy the most.

Hoping this helps, good luck,

Bart