How is it going for you?

• Immanueldk
      Immanueldk
      Bronze
      Hi, im very curious how it goes for PS members.
      I started play in November 2008, but first now i Play much better after reading strategys and books :)

So my question is, What type of game do you play, and how big BR do you have?

I Multitable 4 NL10 right now SSS
      Play Double or nothing 5 dollar win like 8 of 10.

And have 60 Dollars BR. Going up so soon I have the possibility for playing.
  • 16 replies
    • Immanueldk
      Immanueldk
      Bronze
      Uff are people affraid of sharing how it goes, since im the only one?
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      hi :)

i started playing NL fr 0.05/0.10 short stack strategy, 6 tables at the same time on mansion poker. I lost a lot of my bankroll there as i find it impossible to win with sss there... I lost about 30 dollars there

wayyy too many people doing it. 8 short stacks per table? lol

-

so i changed to FL fr 0.1/0.2, 4 tables at the same time

starting there on fixed limit with 20 dollars and now have 70$ in my bankroll.

its going really well. profit every day :)

i keep reading articles and rereading articles i already read. Watched a lot of videos.. posting hands and just trying to be in my opponents shoes... trying to calculate what hand they could possible have and what they could beat me with.

Good luck !
    • Passero
      Passero
      Bronze
      I never played SSS.
      I started in january with 10$ on 4NL. and now i have a BR of 400+$ and play 4tables 10NL. Will move to 25NL as soon as i have something more of 500.
    • Immanueldk
      Immanueldk
      Bronze
      [quote]Originally posted by wowadvisor
      hi :)

wayyy too many people doing it. 8 short stacks per table? lol

Well my friend, if you had read about SSS, you should only go to tables with at least 7 full staked players :)
      Thats why maybe you did´t have the luck.

I play at Mansion, and was playing NL20 right away, had my BR to 130$ but then I tilt, and got my BR to 30$

I decided to NOT play so high, and now my BR is around 60$.

Need to play a lot NL10 to make some $ :)

GL EVERYBODY :)
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I started about 10 months ago (I'm just not high volume player) and tried allmost everything. Now I'm mainly playing FL - .25/.50$FR and .1/.2$SH and some DoNs and MTTs (up to 10$ buy-in). For some reason I don't like NL cash (1k hands lifetime :D ).
      However my current bankroll (all sites and moneybookers) is ~ 1.7k$
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Immanueldk
      Well my friend, if you had read about SSS, you should only go to tables with at least 7 full staked players :)
      Thats why maybe you did´t have the luck.
      lol i know.. thats why its impossible to play on mansionpoker.. as there are no tables with at least 7 full staked players :(

fixed limit going really well though.. very happy i made the change and learning a lot every day :)
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      I never played SSS, except for may a day.

Deposit 100$ on stars in November for NL5 SH

Got 730$ or so now (did not play in Jan) and am playing on cake...
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dragar

very nice BR..

what do you play? no limit or fixed?
    • mishkagg
      mishkagg
      Bronze
      I got like $150 on PokerStars. I am playing the SSS on the $0.1/0.25 and BSS on the $0.02/0.05 and I am trying to figure out which one I like more.
      Oh I had like $35 in mid February and I don't play that much, like maybe 12-14 hrs per week so I am ok with my progress.
      I am reading books, strategy articles and all in all I am trying to improve my game as much as I can.
    • themagpiespg
      themagpiespg
      Bronze
      Hi Started on 23/2/09 with $50.00 br and got it up to $81.00 so far I play sss nl10 on titan it a bit of a pain in the balls to find a table with out many short stacks but with patience it possible.

Had a bit of a down swing sat & sun, mon was fine, tues downswing wed & today I had an upswing so now back on top.

PS to all if you haven't down load elephant you should, I would recommend it.
    • KriZ0
      KriZ0
      Bronze
      I began playing poker online 14 days ago when i got my 50 dollars bonus from this site. first I had a bad run playing SNG's with 1$ buy-in, went down to 45 dollars so i switched to NL4 SH tables not really folowing any strategies :) , i managed to get my self up to around 60$. Then i started SSS NL10 this went raelly bad, because to many SSS players on partypoker, så my BR went down to 35$. Now i've switched strategy once more, this time to BSS FH NL4, where i'm up to 39$ ( began plying BSS yesterday). I'm reading all the material i can't get my fingers on, but i still play around 6 hours a day i think.
    • themagpiespg
      themagpiespg
      Bronze
      Hi another good day so far and I only need 16 stat points for silver and 21 to get my 1st $10 of bonus. :D :D
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      I play FL full ring 0,05/0,1$ (at the begining played 280 hands @ 0,02/0,04 and was 23,5 big blinds down and then switched to 0,05/0,1 :D ). As elephant shows I am +0,06$ after 5233 hands :D I am not learning very much now and playing about ~4 hours a week (I have no much time for poker) so now my goal is only to clear 50$ bonus. I have about 850 points on mansion, cleared 10$ also. I was about -80 big blinds down after 4000 hands. Then I started change tables more often I think it helped me a lot. I look for better tables every ~10 minutes when there is no action (I play 4 tables).
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wowadvisor
      Originally posted by Dragar

very nice BR..

what do you play? no limit or fixed?
      No limit
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      playing mostly mtt right now, 2 days ago got over 2k for the first time :)
    • themagpiespg
      themagpiespg
      Bronze
      Hi just a quick moan as I've had a bad day played on nl4 4 tables had all my good hands have been crack by garbage AA vs Q8 he hit trip 8's, AK vs AQ he hit 2 pairs A's & Q's the list goes on I won't bore u all with it you've probably had days like your selves.

I'm down $14 today so going to give it a rest until tomorrow hope you've all had a better day than me.

Bye for now :evil: :( :( :(