This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

$10 to $10k USD

• igika07
      igika07
      Bronze
      This might seem very promising and very loud, but i really want to do this.
      I am not totally new, but i still need some learning by the way to the success.

I believe that it's possible and let's hope i can make it happen.
      I will be posting session and Daily Results here.

So here is the results of

Session 1: (Zoom NL2 - Big Stack Strategy)
      2 Tables - 50 Minutes - 518 Hands Played

Net Won - 20.5 BB / $ 0.41
      Total Money: $ 10.41

VPIP 13.8
      PFR 7.89

I need suggestions guys. Assitance, Help, Suggestions warmly welcome.

:f_drink: :f_drink: :f_drink:
  • 7 replies
    • igika07
      igika07
      Bronze
      Also guys, maybe you can help me solve these questions:

1. Zoom or Regular Tables?
      2. NL2 or 0.25 Spin&Go ?
    • Pawlak92
      Pawlak92
      Basic
      1. Zoom
      2. NL2
    • nsavov
      nsavov
      Bronze
      Exactly the opposite ^
      Table select and always quit a game if a LAG/maniac has a position on you. Or spins are good if you have experience with hu hypers

But if you dont mind playing games other than holdem I highly suggest opening FLO8 10-handed game - they usually run 1 or 2 tables and are full of mega fishes that have no clue how to play the game. Its really good for starting with such a low bankroll. And the rake caps at 1 cent which helps alot :f_thumbsup:
    • igika07
      igika07
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nsavov
      Exactly the opposite ^
      Table select and always quit a game if a LAG/maniac has a position on you. Or spins are good if you have experience with hu hypers

But if you dont mind playing games other than holdem I highly suggest opening FLO8 10-handed game - they usually run 1 or 2 tables and are full of mega fishes that have no clue how to play the game. Its really good for starting with such a low bankroll. And the rake caps at 1 cent which helps alot :f_thumbsup:
      Thank you for your advice. I also noticed that zoom is mostly luck and gives you an opportunity to play a number of hands, but it also gives you a chance that you will pay more BB and SB during the game then normal.

Also i swaped to spins. I somehow do enjoy the tourney style of game. Unfortunately i found 0.25 SnG very tight and i switched to 1 SNG. with my bankroll , its not the best thing to do, but i will only switch to 3 SNG as soon as i reach 30 Buy-Ins.

Let's hope for the best
    • mardibg
      mardibg
      Bronze
      I was very interested, I wish you luck to update the results I will follow
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      My advise would be to keep playing 6-max 2NL zoom while you build a basic skillset. Start from the bottom learning good opening ranges and move on from there. Once you reach a $50 BR move to tournaments as they are much softer than cash games.
    • SaliSigua
      SaliSigua
      Bronze
      NL and Zomm On Spin On Micro Is Low Chance to win big