This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

1,5$ | FR | T |pre| JJ

• maniac
      maniac
      Silver
      hi,

normally I dont post hands like this but this is really stupid by me. He was loose. I think I have to 3bet shove here or at least call reevaluate. I thought against him I really got a high risk premium.

Poker Stars, $1.32 Buy-in (40/80 blinds, 10 ante) No Limit Hold'em Tournament, 5 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

SB: 5,198 (65 bb)
      BB: 1,350 (16.9 bb)
      Hero (MP): 2,814 (35.2 bb)
      CO: 1,476 (18.5 bb)
      BTN: 2,662 (33.3 bb)

Preflop: Hero is MP with :Jc: :Js:
      Hero raises to 200, 2 folds, SB raises to 720, 2 folds

greets

maniac
  • 2 replies
    • ghaleon
      ghaleon
      Black
      Yeah it's really money printing for villain to 3bet light if we fold JJ. I would always shove this and if he has it then hope for suckout :)

Calling with idea to trap would be fine with AA or KK but hands like QQ or JJ are strong enough to shove and face overcard flops way more often so shove those.

Sure you don't want to collide with big stack but if being too afraid about it then you will get screwed by more aggro villains.
    • ghaleon
      ghaleon
      Black
      Versus this huge 3bet you can also argue if having any real calling range make any sense.