This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

1,5$ | FR | T |5h|ATo

• maniac
      maniac
      Silver
      hi,

the same loose guy from the JJ hand. His play is so weird that I let go because of the risk premium. Don't want to play large pots vs him. stack sizes and dynamic are in my favor. maybe I should have played is passive pre.

Poker Stars, $1.32 Buy-in (60/120 blinds, 15 ante) No Limit Hold'em Tournament, 5 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

SB: 665 (5.5 bb)
      Hero (BB): 3,727 (31.1 bb)
      MP: 2,059 (17.2 bb)
      CO: 2,026 (16.9 bb)
      BTN: 5,023 (41.9 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with :Td: :Ah:
      2 folds, BTN calls 120, SB folds, Hero raises to 360, BTN calls 240

Flop: (855) :6d: :Tc: :7c: (2 players)
      Hero bets 342, BTN raises to 4,648 and is all-in, Hero folds

greets

maniac
  • 1 reply
    • ghaleon
      ghaleon
      Black
      Yeah as you said you don't want to play big pots with him because of stack setup so 3betting mediocre Ax is horrendous idea. In general this hand should be mainly calling hand as it's rarely good enough for value 3bet and too strong to turn into bluff.

Nasty spot in flop with ICM included so I think fold is fine. Unless you think villain is bad enough to value shove weaker made hand for value.

PS: ah ok it was open limp so then raising is more reasonable. Still flop is nasty.