Mansion Rakeback

• Alucard23
      Alucard23
      Silver
      hello all, im playing at mansion poker, im playing DoNs mostly and i have a question if there is any rakeback on this site. Cause i play 2 dollars tabels and the rake is 40cent which is really high volume when i multitable. si is there any possibility to get some of that rake back? thank u very much
  • 2 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Alucard23,

Yes and no. On the one hand all points you collect go towards clearing any active bonuses you still have. If you haven't first deposited - there is a first deposit bonus of 200% up to $600 you can take advantage of.

In addition to this Mansion has a loyalty system that gives you money back on your collected points. Depending on what status you have and how long you have kept this status you gain better deals and higher boosts to your MCP. You can find more details here: Mansion MCP & Loyalty Info

So while its not classic 'rakeback' their loyalty system does give you money back on your rake - and at the highest tiers its actually more than you get at most sites that do offer rakeback.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Alucard23
      Alucard23
      Silver
      thank u very much, cause im playing and the rakes r high. but when i dont have the high VIP level it still sucks right? :D