This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

SNG 6max 0.5€ KQo limp pot | 3handed

• Mayb3n0T
      Mayb3n0T
      Silver
      PokerStars - 40/80 Ante 10 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 3 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

SB: 36.04 BB (VPIP: 44.26, PFR: 5.80, 3Bet Preflop: 4.55, Hands: 310)
      Hero (BB): 26.43 BB
      BTN: 50.04 BB (VPIP: 35.42, PFR: 8.33, 3Bet Preflop: 14.29, Hands: 51)

3 players post ante of 0.13 BB, SB posts SB 0.5 BB, Hero posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.88 BB) Hero has Q:heart: K:diamond:

BTN calls 1 BB, SB calls 0.5 BB, Hero checks

Flop: (3.38 BB, 3 players) A:club: J:diamond: 6:club:
      SB checks, Hero checks, BTN checks

Turn: (3.38 BB, 3 players) Q:club:
      SB checks, Hero checks, BTN bets 1 BB, fold, Hero calls 1 BB

River: (5.38 BB, 2 players) Q:spade:
      Hero checks, BTN bets 1 BB, Hero raises to 4 BB, BTN raises to 47.91 BB and is all-in, Hero calls 20.3 BB and is all-in

Preflop should i raise this hand vs two loose players? if i do it and someone calls it's going to be a big pot with spr of around 2.

Postflop on the flop i should check with my draw. On the turn i think i have to check it completes some of the draws on the board and my hand has showdown value and as played i should call. On the river i should bet for value. As played i feel i have to raise river for value.

Cumps ;)
  • 3 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      I don’t think betting the flop is a good idea against 2 passive players. I would only bet with a made hand multi way. The river is nasty with a flush on the board, but I would play the hand the same way with trips. Only the raise sizing could be like 6bb in total.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • ghaleon
      ghaleon
      Black
      I would tend to raise to 4bb preflop. Though pretty much bottom of raising range. As played checking flop and leading turn for 2-2.5bb. Less likely villains have Ax when they check flop so need to get value from draws and some weaker Qx., Jx. River raise should be bigger as SDK says and nasty to face shove. But I would make call as villain could easily play weaker trips like this.
    • maniac
      maniac
      Gold
      yup raise pre lead turn get in in on the river. There are more worse hands that will pay you off. The minbet is ofen a jack or a one card FD. Q pair on the river. He may think its less likely you got one.

greets

maniac