First Q's first thoughts.

• nvklimov
      nvklimov
      Bronze
      I have recieved the $50 today. Wanted to say thank you, excellent offer. At last was able to read bronze articles. They are great. Especially the ones about BR mang and discipline, as that is my major identifyed leak.

Now few questions.
      I played two 1.5 hour sessions. NL10. SSS light. 4 tables. And been able to come +$10. Does anyone know how would that compare to an average score?

SSS definately makes sence for now.

And yeah does $50 offer has a time limit, as do PS.com takes it back in a month or smt?
  • 3 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey nvklimov,

With regards to the $50 starting capital you will get all your answers here.

As for your other question re: an average score, to be honest at the beginning it shouldn't really matter how much you are winning/losing but it should have more to do with learning as much as you can about the strategy and concentrating on playing your A game and identifying any leaks that you will have.

All the best,
      -Steve
    • DontRaiseMee
      DontRaiseMee
      Bronze
      Any profit at the beginning is good, but don't let that get to you because it may just be a heater. Gl at the tables :D
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      Hi I've read on the forums you have 90 days from receiving your starting capital to clear 500 fpp's to keep your $50 and clear the $50 bonus