[NL20-NL50] 66 Nl50, push turn?

• Balanarm
      Balanarm
      Bronze
      It seems to me like most part of his turn betting range are overs, so when I push he might fold as my line represents flush easily and that guy was really weak tight type of guy, so I assume he like bet-fold line here?

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $51,00
      BB:
      $39,97
      MP3:
      $60,56
      CO:
      $50,00
      Hero:
      $50,00

0,25/0,5 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with 6:spade: , 6:diamond:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $2,00, SB calls $1,75, BB folds.

Flop: ($4,50) 4:spade: , 8:spade: , 4:diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $3,21, SB raises to $10,00, Hero calls $6,79.

Turn: ($24,50) 2:spade: (2 players)
      SB bets $11,64, Hero ???
  • 8 replies
    • Michailewic
      Michailewic
      Bronze
      You cannot call on the flop. What card do you want on the turn to help you? On the flop, it is either raise of fold. And for me it is clear fold.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Michailewic
      You cannot call on the flop. What card do you want on the turn to help you? On the flop, it is either raise of fold. And for me it is clear fold.
      +1
    • Balanarm
      Balanarm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Michailewic
      I am floating if he checks and i can bluff spades. Easy call for me really, he doesn't represent much on this flop.

If I fold here then I must fold my entire range but not spades cause AA and 66 doesn't really differ here, the only part of his range that matters for my overpair range is 77-99(even this people 3bet like 100% on this limit).
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      I think a call is a viable option here , he might pull that move with any two on that board , you can`t represent much there either. On the turn his bet seems kind of weak but he could also sometimes try to induce that with a monster. Nasty spot on the turn , if you raise you are commited and if you call you don`t know where you stand.

I would take the less varaiance way and just fold on flop , however as played I think I call turn and reevaluate river
    • Balanarm
      Balanarm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanDin7
      I think a call is a viable option here , he might pull that move with any two on that board , you can`t represent much there either. On the turn his bet seems kind of weak but he could also sometimes try to induce that with a monster. Nasty spot on the turn , if you raise you are commited and if you call you don`t know where you stand.

I would take the less varaiance way and just fold on flop , however as played I think I call turn and reevaluate river
      I shoved turn AI, not getting commited :D
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Balanarm

you´re sick :D
      float is likely fine on the flop I don´t expect players to make here move to many times and likely they have there draw, medium pp or just random high cards.
      when he bets again on the turn I´d likely just call and fold to river shove, since flushdraw completed and he doesn´t likely fold better hand (unless he c/r flop with 77, 8x and now decides to b/f turn.
      Interesting hand,
    • Balanarm
      Balanarm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      Originally posted by Balanarm

you´re sick :D
      float is likely fine on the flop I don´t expect players to make here move to many times and likely they have there draw, medium pp or just random high cards.
      when he bets again on the turn I´d likely just call and fold to river shove, since flushdraw completed and he doesn´t likely fold better hand (unless he c/r flop with 77, 8x and now decides to b/f turn.
      Interesting hand,
      Ah I also had a read on him that he doesn't 3bet JJ oop, that helps? He had 0 3bets.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      well, if you think that h can bet turn/fold to shove with jj then your move is fine, otherwise I´d just b/f flop or check behind call turn and evaluate on the river.