This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

$3.40 Turbo 10s

• Verre
      Verre
      Silver
      Hey all,

I'm just wondering your opinion on these. I notice some regulars almost every time i sit down, and I've decided I will grind these. As of right now I am very weak on the SnG front. I am a full blown tournament player and tend to cash when I play them, although since I moved to pokerstars I am trying to get VPPs.

I have seen 2 Supernovas regular these tournaments and lots of gold stars. Anyone else having success on these tournaments? I am basically breaking even at this point, which is a big improvement from the downfall I was taking before. I seem to be at the brink of making profit in STTs.

Wish me luck and let me know your input.
  • 1 reply
    • ccccclllll
      ccccclllll
      Bronze
      i found these very easy, didn't play many before I moved up to the $6.50's. Most players don't seem to know what they are doing and once you get used to the basic strategy of low limit SNG's you should crush them.