This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

SNG 6max 0.5€ TT calling or 3bet? |3handed

• Mayb3n0T
      Mayb3n0T
      Silver
      PokerStars - 40/80 Ante 10 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 3 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

Hero (BB): 31.31 BB
      BTN: 37 BB (VPIP: 36.00, PFR: 13.82, 3Bet Preflop: 4.00, Hands: 135)
      SB: 44.19 BB (VPIP: 41.18, PFR: 11.22, 3Bet Preflop: 6.06, Hands: 103)

3 players post ante of 0.13 BB, SB posts SB 0.5 BB, Hero posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.88 BB) Hero has T:heart: T:diamond:

BTN raises to 3 BB, fold, Hero calls 2 BB

Flop: (6.88 BB, 2 players) 8:diamond: 4:spade: 7:diamond:
      Hero checks, BTN checks

Turn: (6.88 BB, 2 players) 8:spade:
      Hero bets 3.44 BB, fold,

This one is diferent from the last hand, the stacks are bigger, so preflop should i raise or 3bet shove? 3bet don't see as an option in this case because i could have a difficult board and i'm investing almost a third of my stack.

Postflop on this board should i bet or x-call? On turn i think i have to bet for value

Cumps ;)
  • 1 reply
    • maniac
      maniac
      Gold
      close spot. If you 3 bet you have to think what do you do if he 4 bet shoves. I dont want to call a 4 bet shove on the bubble with TT. According to that you either 3 bet shove by yourself or fold. Since this is a passiv guy due to the stats you isolate yourself with a shove against his strong hands. You either flip or you are behind. I would call that pre to an play the hand the same way you did. Dont donkbet flop you just cant balance donk. If you get raised you dont know what to do. Folding an overpair vs a fish is bad.

greets

maniac