NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($97.75)
      BB ($56.32)
      UTG ($53.12)
      UTG+1 ($52.89)
      CO ($50)
      BTN ($49.25)

Dealt to Hero Q:spade: A:spade:

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $2, Hero raises to $7, fold, BTN calls $5,

FLOP ($14.50) 5:diamond: 9:diamond: 9:club:

check, check,

TURN ($14.50) 5:diamond: 9:diamond: 9:club: A:diamond:

Hero bets $10.83, BTN calls $10.83,

RIVER ($36.16) 5:diamond: 9:diamond: 9:club: A:diamond: J:heart:

check, check,

I didnt like to c-bet he flop. it was mistake probably

river c/c?
  • 7 replies
    • Balanarm
      Balanarm
      Bronze
      Yea river c/c if he's any agressive and your line seems bluffy, I think he realises that after checking the flop and betting this turn you hold an ace veeery often if you bet river and he won't call, vs passive I bet-fold river. I'd cbet vs any loose players, vs tights it's pair which doesn't fold on this flop, so vs tight you either 3barrel or c/f flop :-0
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Preflop: OK.
      Flop: I'd C-Bet here.
      Turn: Bet/Fold.
      River: Check/Call.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      bet there is more standard than check, but since you have hand that might be good, so I don´t mind checking it down, but bet river for value.
      He won´t play boat, flush or 9x that way- he could have sometimes AK, AJ- but I believe that he would also c/c sometimes river with medium pp or weaker ace.
    • Balanarm
      Balanarm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      bet there is more standard than check, but since you have hand that might be good, so I don´t mind checking it down, but bet river for value.
      He won´t play boat, flush or 9x that way- he could have sometimes AK, AJ- but I believe that he would also c/c sometimes river with medium pp or weaker ace.
      Wouldn't c/c river be better vs agressive opponent? Heroe's line seems very bluffy(turn wise) if he checks on the river and if he bets villain has to realise it's an ace, actually he can even bluffraise to make hero lay it down, but he won't call with worse, if hero checks villain might bet his big part of range.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Balanarm
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      Wouldn't c/c river be better vs agressive opponent? Heroe's line seems very bluffy(turn wise) if he checks on the river and if he bets villain has to realise it's an ace, actually he can even bluffraise to make hero lay it down, but he won't call with worse, if hero checks villain might bet his big part of range.
      SInce hero played his hand that strange, c/c is fine line to take against aggressive opponent.,
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      I didnt post stats? well opponent was TAG, the tigher one.. his range is here very often AQ/AK

I prefer c/c river
    • HannesNL
      HannesNL
      Bronze
      bet/call turn, c/c river.