Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $21,29
      Hero:
      $18,48

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q:club: , Q:heart:
      3 folds, SB raises to $0,40, Hero raises to $1,30, SB raises to $3,20, Hero calls $1,90.

Flop: ($6,40) 8:diamond: , K:club: , T:spade: (2 players)
      SB bets $4,00, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $10,40

??? he claimed he had JJ, i have my doubts about that thou :)
  • 4 replies
    • CoverJ
      CoverJ
      Bronze
      preflop i wouldnt be too adverse to getting it all in with Q's. i think calling in position here puts you at a disadvantage because he has finished as the preflop aggressor and id say given preflop action, will cbet any flop and i dont think you can do too much when the K is there, its just too easy too put him on AK. so in short i think shove preflop, although possibly marginal given his stats, this one really has me stumped lol.
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      QQ is unlikely to improve on flop so dont call it, either shove or fold. With such big stacks and a tight player 4-betting you, I would be inclined to fold. I am sure judges will disagree with me though

Ignore chat
    • Menel
      Menel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by delete461
      I would be inclined to fold.
      This is what i usually do.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by delete461
      QQ is unlikely to improve on flop so dont call it, either shove or fold. With such big stacks and a tight player 4-betting you, I would be inclined to fold. I am sure judges will disagree with me though

Ignore chat
      Well it is shorthanded and hero holds third best hand :)
      So I think call ip is fine.
      On that flop you can beat 4-bet bluff and JJ, so I think folding is fine, although if you think player is making a move you can call once and try to check it down.