This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl 10 Qq

• Menel
      Menel
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $21,29
      Hero:
      $18,48

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q:club: , Q:heart:
      3 folds, SB raises to $0,40, Hero raises to $1,30, SB raises to $3,20, Hero calls $1,90.

Flop: ($6,40) 8:diamond: , K:club: , T:spade: (2 players)
      SB bets $4,00, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $10,40

??? he claimed he had JJ, i have my doubts about that thou :)
  • 4 replies
    • CoverJ
      CoverJ
      Bronze
      preflop i wouldnt be too adverse to getting it all in with Q's. i think calling in position here puts you at a disadvantage because he has finished as the preflop aggressor and id say given preflop action, will cbet any flop and i dont think you can do too much when the K is there, its just too easy too put him on AK. so in short i think shove preflop, although possibly marginal given his stats, this one really has me stumped lol.
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      QQ is unlikely to improve on flop so dont call it, either shove or fold. With such big stacks and a tight player 4-betting you, I would be inclined to fold. I am sure judges will disagree with me though

Ignore chat
    • Menel
      Menel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by delete461
      I would be inclined to fold.
      This is what i usually do.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by delete461
      QQ is unlikely to improve on flop so dont call it, either shove or fold. With such big stacks and a tight player 4-betting you, I would be inclined to fold. I am sure judges will disagree with me though

Ignore chat
      Well it is shorthanded and hero holds third best hand :)
      So I think call ip is fine.
      On that flop you can beat 4-bet bluff and JJ, so I think folding is fine, although if you think player is making a move you can call once and try to check it down.