sites

• automated
      automated
      Bronze
      Hi I just passed the quiz and was wondering opinions on which site to sign up to. I already have accounts at a few and the only available to me now to collect the bonus(s) is Titan poker or partypoker. If you prefer 1 or the other why please Thank You in advance
  • 3 replies
    • automated
      automated
      Bronze
      sorry,, or could I sign up the bonus to an already existing account???
      tx again
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi automated & welcome to PokerStrategy.

Congrats on passing the quiz, you now have a wealth of information and assistance from fellow players & coaches etc available to you.

As you mentioned, choice of poker site is very subjective and different players like different sites for different reasons.
      The following two links might help you though, they describe how easy it is to clear the bonus and a little bit of information on site traffic too.

How to clear the 50$ + 100$ bonus

The First Deposit Bonus Guide

You might also like to quickly browse the forum thread for the two sites you mentioned to see how others players find them to play on, here are the links:

Titan

Partypoker

Do you know yet which type of game you are likely to be playing most, SnG's or cash tables for example?

Wishing you every enjoyment & success, whichever site you choose.

Best regards,

Bart
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by automated
      sorry,, or could I sign up the bonus to an already existing account???
      tx again
      Usually it is impossible to re-track an existing account to PokerStrategy I'm afraid and you will need your account linked to here to enable you to earn PokerStrategy points. These points over time increase your current 'status' and thereby opening up yet more additional learning material, strategy articles & videos etc.

It really needs to be a new account with a poker site that you haven't held an account with before.

Hope this helps, if you still have any questions, don't hesitate to post them.

Best regards,

Bart.