Hello

• 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi dindianne, it's good to see you, welcome to PokerStrategy.

Congrats on passing the quiz, hopefully you found it interesting and now is when the real fun begins :)

Once you have set up your poker account and gained your first PokerStrategy point, you will gain Bronze status and lots more strategy information, coaching sessions and videos etc become available to you.

When you achieve Bronze status, a good starting point is the following thread which I've provided a link to here:

Getting Started Guide for Bronze Members

If you have any questions along the way, don't be afraid to post them on the forum here, we have many members who are all very friendly and keen to help other players with their game.

Wishing you every enjoyment in your poker and of course every success :)

Bart
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello dindianne,

Congratulations on passing the test and welcome to PokerStrategy.

The only thing i will add to Bart's excellent advice is to constantly improve your knowledge by using all the tools available here and make sure to follow the proper Bankroll Management requirements for your chosen discipline.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • RyugaHideki
      RyugaHideki
      Basic
      Congtatz :D
      I just finished the test myself.. :)
      Hope to see you at the tables!
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hi RyugaHideki,

Welcome to PokerStrategy and congratulations on passing the test.

I would just remind you to follow the advice in the above posts and if you have any questions then don't hesitate to ask here on the forums.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • Abe1919
      Abe1919
      Bronze
      Hey ppl welcome to PS,
      It took me 3 times to pass the quiz too,i was a fish when i started but have learnt alot since,my advice would be to check out the bankroll management article first and take it from there. gl to all