This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Spin n go coach.

• 11 replies
    • la55i
      la55i
      Hey Sandeens21,

You can find a list of coaches that do offer private coaching here at pokerstrategy from here.

Regards,
      la55i
    • Sandeens21
      Sandeens21
      Bronze
      I don't see any of spin coaches but thank you anyway :)
    • Netgames999
      Netgames999
      Silver
      I don't know if it had changed since the winter, but back then it was hard to find any. I played $3 as an OK winner and started shooting $7. I couldn't find anyone under $100/h, which I was not willing to pay. That's english and german speaking.
    • CptJokerFish
      CptJokerFish
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Sandeens21
      Hello everyone. The question is if somebody knows some coach of spin n goes at least until 5euro limits?, I don't want to join a stable. Thank you.
      Hi, I cant help you with coaching. But I have learning videos from good spin n go players. So just send me a message if you are interested.
    • Sandeens21
      Sandeens21
      Bronze
      What you guys think about Udemy spin n go course and charts what they offer 🤔Have somebody tried?
    • CptJokerFish
      CptJokerFish
      Bronze
      I have watched his BU preview video. This guy is just a fish he can teach you maybe how to burn money but not how to win. :-D
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Sandeens21,

Make sure you check out poker4tatko's awesome list of Spin resources in his blog.

Cheers :f_drink:

Laz
    • anduke
      anduke
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CptJokerFish
      Hello everyone. The question is if somebody knows some coach of spin n goes at least until 5euro limits?, I don't want to join a stable. Thank you.
      Hi, I cant help you with coaching. But I have learning videos from good spin n go players. So just send me a message if you are interested.
      Would also be interested in some videos if you're willing to share. Can't use the community tool to send messages though :(
    • Pakichu777
      Pakichu777
      Bronze
      I know some $30's spin's players that might help you out.

Shoot me a PM if interested.

That said Lazza's recommendation is a good start. And it's free!
    • CptJokerFish
      CptJokerFish
      Bronze
      Originally posted by anduke
      Originally posted by CptJokerFish
      Would also be interested in some videos if you're willing to share. Can't use the community tool to send messages though :(
      I have sent you a friend request. Just accept and send me your skype name.
    • Sandeens21
      Sandeens21
      Bronze
      Hello witch spin n go players they are and how to contact them?