Mtt?

• mojojo16
      mojojo16
      Bronze
      I am pretty new to online poker in the sense that I have never figured out what an MTT was? How often they are run? And how do I get entered? I regularly see posts by other members describing MTT's but never has anyone explained anything about them.
  • 4 replies
    • williamtywong
      williamtywong
      Bronze
      MTT stands for multi-table tournament. Generally, you can find larger tournaments in the tournament section of your poker platform. Meanwhile MTTs with set number of players can generally be found in the multi-table tab in the Sit and Go section.
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      MTT stands for Multi Table Tournament. This is just a normal tournament but because of SnG's (Sit and Go's) they decided to call them these. There are many different buy in levels ranging from $0 freerolls and $1 buy ins to maybe $1000 lol. There are some for the Pokerstrategy community i.e. the Pokerstrategy poker series on mansion. There are a number of freeroll sateliettes (feeder to higher events.) for the bigger main event which has a big buy in usually.
      Also the Battle of the Donkeys is on atm which is MTT's.
    • mojojo16
      mojojo16
      Bronze
      Cool, this leads me to my next question then, how can I get involved in Pokerstrategy freefolls? Battle of Donkeys etc?
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hi mojojo,

The Freerolls, Promotions and Community Events section will give you all the information you should need.

Regards,
      -Steve