This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL 10 QQ Again

• 5 replies
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      Bet more on flop, otherwise well played
    • samy4ever
      samy4ever
      Black
      You have to protect against flush draw, and of course we fold after an overbet without overpair/TP.
    • Menel
      Menel
      Bronze
      So it doesn't mater that if i bet near pot, lets say 2,30, he only has 2,60 left. My thought was that for a raise of 2,60 against my bet i couldn't fold, but this is wrong then?
    • samy4ever
      samy4ever
      Black
      Pot will be 10$ aprox and you will have to put 3$, it's ~3.5:1.

What range do you think they have, calling a 3bet pot? i think it's a fold even though it's not a lot of money, because you will be losing a lot of times. And if you don't bet hard on the flop, he can see it as weakness and take advantage of this. Bet harder/fold on the flop.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by samy4ever
      Pot will be 10$ aprox and you will have to put 3$, it's ~3.5:1.

What range do you think they have, calling a 3bet pot? i think it's a fold even though it's not a lot of money, because you will be losing a lot of times. And if you don't bet hard on the flop, he can see it as weakness and take advantage of this. Bet harder/fold on the flop.
      +1