Lost my Bankroll

• alcotester
      alcotester
      Bronze
      Hello again. I lost my bankroll at PokerStars playing Heads Up.

Is it possible to get NDB to other poker room, like Mansion Poker?
  • 25 replies
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      hmmm well the best way to get going now is to

A) deposit your own cash and follow BRM and work towards the additional 100$ PS gives you. Playing HU at 2$ with a 50$ BR is not following BRM. :)

or

B) get your friends to sign up or build a affiliate web page and get TAF money transferred into your account. Then rebuild and learn from your past mistakes.

or

C) There are stake promotions going on all the time for the weekly battle of the Donkeys and with this stake you can win cash in that tourney to rebuild.

just my 0.02$ gl

• alcotester
      alcotester
      Bronze
      How about other poker rooms? Can I try to get no deposit bonus again?
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      No its a one time deal. But you can make use of really good first deposit bonuses at other sites.

For you to get the additional 100$ cash you need to get x amount of points at the site you entered the ps150 code.

gl
    • alcotester
      alcotester
      Bronze
      VEry interesting, I have read terms & conditions, but never found that it's one time offer. Only, that one time per room. Could you explain please?
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      Look at all the sites available to join through Pokerstrategy. Do you think some random site will give out thousands of dollars to each person who joins?

I'm not going to go find the spot where it outlines the 150$ they give you but I'm telling you "you can only use the PS150 code for free money once at one site! :)

A site moderator will reply I'm sure some time to confirm this.

gl
    • watfordjc
      watfordjc
      Bronze
      2.5 In order to avoid any disadvantage for other Users, a registered User of PokerStrategy is not allowed to create more than one account neither on PokerStrategy.com nor on each of the linked poker game platforms. Likewise, the User is entitled to receive the Startbonus only once. Multiple registrations at PokerStrategy.com or at one of these poker game platforms linked to by PokerStrategy will therefore result in the withholding/reversal of the Startbonus as well as the exclusion of the User according to clause 4.
      (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/terms/)
      You can use a first deposit bonus at one of the affiliates, or use the tell a friend program.

SoyCD gave an answer in this thread regarding this question: other pokerrooms
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi alcotester, welcome to PokerStrategy.

Sorry to hear that you lost your starting capital, Cardbender is correct in that we only offer one free capital amount per person, once it is gone, it is not replaceable I'm afraid.

There is the possibility of a 2nd Bonus, but this is only available to you once you have earnt 500 PokerStrategy points.

You do however have some options available to you as outlined by Cardbender above:

1) You are able to receive cash for introducing friends to PokerStrategy, please see the link "Tell a Friend Program" in my signature below for further details;
      2) You can of course deposit your own money onto your PokerStrategy linked poker account and continue to earn PokerStrategy points. This allows you access to a lot of strategy information, promotions and at 500 points, the 2nd captial offer;
      3) You can also take advantage of 1 or more of our fantastic first matching offers, for details please see the "My Poker Rooms" section of your Home page or this link for details.

In the meantime, you can of course continue to enjoy the vast learning material available to you. Strict BRM (Bankroll Management) is important to ensure that your balance sees you through unlucky losses (Variance) as well as wins.

I hope this informations helps, if not sure of any aspect, please don't hesitate to drop a question here in this thread.

Best regards,

Bart
    • alcotester
      alcotester
      Bronze
      Can I ask you to delete my account? Becouse I cant find an option on the account configuration to delete it myself. I would like to get an email, when my account will be deleted.

alcotester,
      Thank You
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey alcotester,

Why would you want to delete your account.

Cant you just re-deposit using your own money and use the first deposit bonus on a choice of rooms. You still have access to all of the basic and bronze articles that will help you improve your game no end as well as the videos and coachings.

Or use the T-A-F programme to start a new bankroll.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • alcotester
      alcotester
      Bronze
      Do I have a right to delete my account?
    • STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      Just stop coming, its your choice.

Just like it was to piss away the starting capital.

Have fun in life.
    • alcotester
      alcotester
      Bronze
      STR82ACE do you work in PokerStrategy.com staff?

I have a right to ask to delete my account. They can keep my full name, to avoid abuse, but not an address and my phone number

I would like to get an answer about account deletion :) .
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Yeah you've got the right to have your account deleted if you wish but just to make you aware you will not be allowed to open up a 2nd account in order to get another free starting capital though.

It just seems strange that you asked a couple of times about getting another no deposit bonus, then when you are told you cant get one, you end up asking to have your account deleted whilst most people who lose their money go on to deposit some of their own cash.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • alcotester
      alcotester
      Bronze
      It could be strange. Maby it is. I just thought that I can get more bonus than one. Next time I will try to read all T&C, not just a half ;) . But yes, please delete it. I wonder, what details you going to keep to track my ID?
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      Next time I will try to read all T&C, not just a half

Lol can someone tell him there is no "next time"

Lmao I had a great time reading this thread... ty ya'll
    • alcotester
      alcotester
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hlynkinn
      Next time I will try to read all T&C, not just a half

Lol can someone tell him there is no "next time"

Lmao I had a great time reading this thread... ty ya'll
      I am not talking directly about pokerstrategy.com. This is not funny. I think you dont read T&C just like 90% ppl on the world. It's normal

P.S. please some respect.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Originally posted by alcotester
      I wonder, what details you going to keep to track my ID?
      There are ways that any company uses as people have already found out on here when they tried to open multiple accounts.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      I think your throwing away a very good opportunity here trying to get your account deleted...

You will not ever have the opportunity to be part of I can say the best online poker community.

Apparently you have to learn to manage much more than BRM. I suggest you watch the videos, read the articles, download poker strategy elephant when you get it for free after you have reached the requirements.

To just give up because you didn't follow the suggested strategies in the first place and blew the first batch of FREE money.

Then to go and insult such a great site/service of using your ID in a malicious manner is just ignorant.

There are many more bonuses than the "one" here as I obviously wasted my time trying to tell you before. It's obvious you were just looking for a quick $ and truly have no intention to better your self or poker ability.

Good Luck in the future
    • alcotester
      alcotester
      Bronze
      I want to tell you why I gave up. I don't know if it was bad day or something, but while I was playing online poker, I have noticed some stupid things. On my opinion, almost all poker software is written to make bigger rakes. It is not just simple random cards throwing. Maby I am not right, it is only my opinion. If someone got time, try to take a real cards and play real poker. If you mix cards well, you will get Streight very very rare. On online poker software, almost each winning hand is streight :) .

It would be nice to know, if someone tell his/her opinion about the poker software. Thank You

P.S. I accept that PokerStrategy.com is really good poker advertiser. It got good support, fast response. Very good interface. It is just amazing when I just came in to this website, I was shocked, how much theory about poker you have. Really thanks for that