This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

School of Cards Online Course?

• LeHai930
      LeHai930
      Bronze
      I'm interested in joining some of the School of Cards online course:
      [Link removed by VorpalF2F]
      The content look promising and I like all of Blake Eastman (the founder) content on youtube.

However, I can't find any reviews on these courses? There is some good reviews on its live coaching in New York but NOTHING on the online course.

Anyone has experience with these courses and School of Cards? Are they legit?
  • 5 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey LeHai930,

The only reviews I could find were related to the live introductory course as it was heavily discounted through Groupon.

Have you checked out No-Limit Beginner's Course with confidant91 [2017 edition]?

If you have any questions for us, then please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers :f_drink:

Laz
    • Bernasconi
      Bernasconi
      Bronze
      First of all, I do not know about this course. But I get triggered to write down my thoughts anyway. You asked a good question in my opinion.

I would never consider buying high priced "premium" content online if it was not directly recommended to me by a person I trust. It is just how I approach things, but I won't throw my money at some random courses out there. For most of the "bigger" private "premium" resources, there are reviews out there. Just follow some streams on Twitch and ask the community a few questions. I would either trust in one specific person I personally now or choose a course which is recommended by a big community.
    • 1POSEIDON1
      1POSEIDON1
      Bronze
      ฉันยังไม่ได้รับข่าวสารนั้นเลย
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      สวัสดี 1POSEIDON1,

โปรดเปิดตั๋วพร้อมการสนับสนุนลูกค้าของเราโดยคลิกที่ลิงก์ด้านล่าง

ลิงค์

ความนับถือ

Laz
    • anduke
      anduke
      Bronze
      Such an obvious attempt to promote this Blake Eastman guy. You're part of pokerstrategy, which has plenty of learning material and coachings, no need to buy into this fake guru BS and feed the problem.