when do we find out ?

• JCroasdale
      JCroasdale
      Basic
      ive just passed the quiz and i was wondering how long it is till i find out when they have checked the validation and stuff. Do they alert me or just send the money once i'm validated.

How long does this take also ? :evil:
  • 5 replies
    • alcotester
      alcotester
      Bronze
      First of all it is a weekend. Second, probably it is midnight on the office :) . I offer you to wait until mondey, better tuesday. It takes up to 72 hours to validate your account excluding weekend.
    • JCroasdale
      JCroasdale
      Basic
      Thx mate thats all i need to really know

tyvm :tongue:
    • alcotester
      alcotester
      Bronze
      By the way, I think you will get an email with subject name "Your starting capital has arriver" or something like that. Do not waste your bankroll like I did one day ago. Good luck
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi JCroasdale & welcome to PokerStrategy.

As alcotester has already kindly advised, they are usually pretty quick in sorting that out for you, but please allow up to 4/5 days just in case. They do get extremely busy sometimes :)

In the meantime, I can highly recommend reading up on all the basic status strategy guides available to you. More will become available once your starting capital comes through and you have earnt your first PokerStrategy point.

Wishing you every success and enjoyment in your poker.

Best regards,

Bart
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello JCroasdale,

As you already saw in your ticket there were problems with your Stars account. If you didn't follow these instructions for creating your Full Tilt account: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/4 then therew ill also be problems with that account.

You need to create your account using the instructions in the guides - otherwise you won't be able to receive money: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/

Best regards
      SoyCD