This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

How long till i get a respond?

• JCroasdale
      JCroasdale
      Basic
      so i just recieved a ticket saying that my 50$ thingy would not go into pokerstars so i have to chose a new platform. I have put the account details into the ticket and sent back. How long till i hear back from them ?
  • 3 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey JC,

It should hopefully be sorted out within 48 hours although in some situations it may take longer.

Regards,
      -steve
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello JCroasdale,

It usually takes around 1-2 days until the support processes your request. Although as I already stated in your other thread - I hope you used our download link & followed the instructions - because otherwise you won't be able to receive money at Full tilt either.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Hilikus09
      Hilikus09
      Bronze
      Greetings.

Actually the same thing happened to my friend. He also sent the confirmation details but had no answer at all from pokerstrategy, even after a second contact.

Can you please look into it? (He's my only referred friend on pokerstrategy, shouldn't be hard to see who he is).

Regards.