Multitabling pondering

• deVall3y
      deVall3y
      Bronze
      How do I know I play enough tables? I played 4, then I wanted to move to 6 but even though I didnt feel under pressure, my results were much worse. Couldn't really say if thats because of the added tables or just bad play\luck.
      So according to what should I determine how many tables to play - results or as long as I can maintain concentration?
  • 4 replies
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      when i moved up from 4 tables i firstly made sure i could handle more and then secondly if i wasn't winning then review the sessions where i lost and see if this was because of my errors, this worked for me. If you review your sessions and find you are making mistakes then dependent on the mistake either fix it or drop back to 4 tables, and if not then continue to play 6 and continue to monitor how you are doing and evaluate your play, hope this helps
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      If you browse the internet or chat to multiple friends during your grind you play not enough tables.
    • deVall3y
      deVall3y
      Bronze
      lol nice post there. considering I am playing right now.
      and thank you too gaz for the advice
      I think ill give 6 tables another chance...
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      Just play a level of tables you're comfortable at, and move down when it's too stressing or you time out or w/e.

Your number of tables will increase "automaticly" when 99% of all decisions become automatic (with experience).