This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

My poker accounts

• 6 replies
    • la55i
      la55i
      Hi expert90,

You can get your accounts tracked by creating them using the links and instructions you get from us. You can't get old accounts tracked. You also can't open new accounts to the same poker site because multiaccounting is usually forbidden in their terms of service.

Regards,
      la55i
    • expert90
      expert90
      Bronze
      I know that multiaccounting is forbidden on poker sites , but I lost my password and e-mail for my account on poker site,soo i created new account and they deleted my old account. Now i want to change that my old account that is Tracked but can't be Tracked beacuse it's deleted , and put new account that i have, to be Tracked.

btw. I want to change ID poker account , not pokerstrategy account.
      btw. I had bonus here on Pokerstrategy for 888poker and i used accepted and nothing still get it's say's that " Free money transfer in progress "
      It passed 1 week and nothing

• Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey expert90,

Have you received it yet? If not, it would be a good idea to open a ticket with our customer support team.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • expert90
      expert90
      Bronze
      Hey Lazza61

No, I haven't received, and now there is no Bonus. Don't know why.

Now i writted Ticket , I will keep you updated

Thanks
    • expert90
      expert90
      Bronze
      Hi

Issue fixed. Problem was in my 888poker account it was not register at begining like it has to be from Pokerstrategy , it was register over 888 suite , anyway thank you for support.

:f_drink: :f_drink: :f_drink: :f_drink: :f_drink: :f_drink: :f_drink: :f_drink:
    • Post removed