This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Have questions, need help

• STLfan
      STLfan
      Basic
      I have P.T. 4 for about 8 months, starting to use the HUD now and downloaded a free trial of MTT Elite HUD and from this point the install because I have made a mistake somewhere.

Now my P.T. 4 will not work after trying to rebuild the data base per the instructions. Now I have uninstalled the MTT HUD and the P.T. 4 will not sync back up with WPN.

I wish I would have made a choice of not installing after the fact but I thought someone here could help with this rookie mistake. At this point I am willing to just have P.T.4 the way it was just so I can continue to use the information for my game sessions.

Thanks in advance if anyone has any suggestions, I also submitted tickets but have not heard from support as of yet.
  • 1 reply
    • STLfan
      STLfan
      Basic
      I have recently found why I was not syncing up the Elite MTT HUD because the incomplete instructions did not show the steps leading up to the screen that I was starting from. I properly installed this by having to create a path way for the tracker to allow the new HUD to be an option at the table.

Just as any abstract situation from a concrete failure of installing the same happens at the table. I also had a reply from P.T. 4 but they had no solution but gave suggestions but I had already figured out the problem.

I just had to think about the questions to ask of why, how, my deeds did not align itself to the outcome. Since the Elite Pro MTT HUD was not a product of P.T. 4, well also this information was not available until after the fact, even though, the advertisement was in my community when I start the P.T.4.

Just like at or away from the table, I will take limited or abstract situations and figure them out. I will never give up, and it is this enlightenment that promotes growth moving forward.

By the way the information produced from this HUD allows for more concepts to be used with psychology to promote new play, understand the numbers that leads also to new path ways to use against the opponent.