Converted at weaktight.com

Stacks:
      CO ($5.35)
      BTN ($4.67)
      SB ($4.74)
      Hero (BB) ($5.16)

Pre-flop: ($0.07, 4 players) Hero is BB Q:club: K:heart:
      1 fold, BTN raises to $0.20, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.15

Flop: Q:diamond: 6:club: 6:diamond: ($0.42, 2 players)
      Hero bets $0.30, BTN raises to $0.95, Hero goes all-in $4.96, BTN goes all-in $3.52

Turn: 3:spade: ($9.85, 2 players)

River: 8:spade: ($9.85, 2 players)

[Results Hidden]

I have the feeling that i can't let go of TP, god i am such a donk.
      I should play bet/fold, am i right?
  • 5 replies
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Naaah preflop there's no way I'm calling KQo OOP, what is your plan with that exactly? 3bet or fold is the way to go, to keep yourself out of spots like THIS :)
    • Sonydahaka
      Sonydahaka
      Bronze
      The BTN raised so often so i thought that it is ok to just call, and on the flop he almost every time C/R but now i see that you are right, god i have to do something to keep myself out of such situations.
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      With marginal hands like this and your AQo its best to fold to an agressor in front of you unless you think they are maniacs / stealing, in which case you 3bet for value.

As played definantly bet-fold on the flop, effectively an information bet. You are asking "can you beat TP with okay kicker" and villain answered... you should have taken his word here I think :)

Seems like you have a noticable "2nd best cards" leak where you play cards that are otherwise pretty good into raised pots (AQ, KQ). Make a general rule for yourself - (except vs maniac / steal) these cards are first raise or fold, no in betweens, and certainly never - ever - call.
    • Sonydahaka
      Sonydahaka
      Bronze
      Ok Jaissica i will try to follow your advice. :D
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Jaissica
      With marginal hands like this and your AQo its best to fold to an agressor in front of you unless you think they are maniacs / stealing, in which case you 3bet for value.

As played definantly bet-fold on the flop, effectively an information bet. You are asking "can you beat TP with okay kicker" and villain answered... you should have taken his word here I think :)

Seems like you have a noticable "2nd best cards" leak where you play cards that are otherwise pretty good into raised pots (AQ, KQ). Make a general rule for yourself - (except vs maniac / steal) these cards are first raise or fold, no in betweens, and certainly never - ever - call.
      +1,
      Nice post Jaissica.