This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL4 SH TT on drawy Q high Flop

• allizdoR
      allizdoR
      Bronze
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)    
      Position:
      Stack
      CO:
      $341,50
      Hero:
      $102,00

2,00/4,00 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with T:club: , T:heart:
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $12,00, CO calls $12,00, 3 folds.

(35/10/1.3/33/158)

Flop: ($30,00) 9:diamond: , Q:spade: , 5:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $16,00, Hero calls $16,00.

c/c oder b/c?
        FtoCB 27%
        so I decided to c/C

Turn: ($62,00) 8:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

I dislike a donk. I committ myself, because I cant be sure if he raise me with better or worse hands, like A9 :sapde: If he pushes me, I think I have to fold, perhaps I have called, because of the drawy Board and my GS. I am not really sure, what is best.

River: ($62,00) 2:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $30,00, CO calls $30,00.

just a Blockbet.

Final Pot: $122,00
  • 5 replies
    • mishuq
      mishuq
      Bronze
      I see no stats for villain so imo cbet flop / fold to raise or push from him. you don't want him to donk here because if you're behind you just invest more $ by calling
      I don't play SH though so it's just my personal opinion as stated above...
    • wuusaa
      wuusaa
      Bronze
      why do you check-call that flop?
      What positiv effect does it have?

cbet or check-raise him?!

But i am interested in your thoughts
    • allizdoR
      allizdoR
      Bronze
      Fold to Cbet 27% reason eneugh?
      I have a made Hand and want to go to SD and wont play c/f. I think the most ugly think is, that he call the Flop and I am OOP on the Turn
    • mishuq
      mishuq
      Bronze
      ok my bad didn't notice the stats at first
      but still I consider it a bad play as you checked/called the flop. check/raise in worse case if you really don't want to bet flop
    • ysessa
      ysessa
      Basic
      easy b/c

c/c is the worth line to take... c/r is a little bit over the top with your remaining stack...

and why c/c is bad you can see here.. he bets 1/2 ps and gets 2 free cards with potential drawing hands..

and what is your river bet? a bluff bet a vbet? a mix? I dont get it.. fd is there.. a Q will still not fold a 9 will maybe not call because he bets nothing.