[NL2-NL10] NL4 SH TT on drawy Q high Flop

• allizdoR
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)    

2,00/4,00 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with T:club: , T:heart:
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $12,00, CO calls $12,00, 3 folds.

Flop: ($30,00) 9:diamond: , Q:spade: , 5:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $16,00, Hero calls $16,00.

c/c oder b/c?
        FtoCB 27%
        so I decided to c/C

Turn: ($62,00) 8:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

I dislike a donk. I committ myself, because I cant be sure if he raise me with better or worse hands, like A9 :sapde: If he pushes me, I think I have to fold, perhaps I have called, because of the drawy Board and my GS. I am not really sure, what is best.

River: ($62,00) 2:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $30,00, CO calls $30,00.

just a Blockbet.

Final Pot: $122,00
  • 5 replies
    • mishuq
      I see no stats for villain so imo cbet flop / fold to raise or push from him. you don't want him to donk here because if you're behind you just invest more $ by calling
      I don't play SH though so it's just my personal opinion as stated above...
    • wuusaa
      why do you check-call that flop?
      What positiv effect does it have?

cbet or check-raise him?!

But i am interested in your thoughts
    • allizdoR
      Fold to Cbet 27% reason eneugh?
      I have a made Hand and want to go to SD and wont play c/f. I think the most ugly think is, that he call the Flop and I am OOP on the Turn
    • mishuq
      ok my bad didn't notice the stats at first
      but still I consider it a bad play as you checked/called the flop. check/raise in worse case if you really don't want to bet flop
    • ysessa
      easy b/c

c/c is the worth line to take... c/r is a little bit over the top with your remaining stack...

and why c/c is bad you can see here.. he bets 1/2 ps and gets 2 free cards with potential drawing hands..

and what is your river bet? a bluff bet a vbet? a mix? I dont get it.. fd is there.. a Q will still not fold a 9 will maybe not call because he bets nothing.