This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

6 concurrent tables max

• Bernasconi
      Bernasconi
      Bronze
      Hello 888 Poker community.

I am wondering why the number of tables is limited at 6. I am currently playing NL2 because I want to build my BR entirely by Poker. So I have to grind a lot until I will have my money for NL5.

The thing is that I feel pretty comfortable at playing NL2 FR but I can only play 6 tables at the same time. So I am wondering if 888 does not want me to play more and why? Should I play on other rooms at the same time?

If I have to use another software / room to get more tables I could even stick with the competitor because most of them allow more than 6 tables. It just seems not logical for me and I would like to get an explanation for that.

Or is it somehow possible to get a raise on this limit?
  • 1 reply
    • 888Rep
      888Rep
      Gold
      Originally posted by Bernasconi
      Hello 888 Poker community.

I am wondering why the number of tables is limited at 6. I am currently playing NL2 because I want to build my BR entirely by Poker. So I have to grind a lot until I will have my money for NL5.

The thing is that I feel pretty comfortable at playing NL2 FR but I can only play 6 tables at the same time. So I am wondering if 888 does not want me to play more and why? Should I play on other rooms at the same time?

If I have to use another software / room to get more tables I could even stick with the competitor because most of them allow more than 6 tables. It just seems not logical for me and I would like to get an explanation for that.

Or is it somehow possible to get a raise on this limit?
      No six tables is the limit.
      The reason was a business decision by 888 management.
      Thanks!