Confirde PokerStrtategy is hustlers

• mazavarde
      mazavarde
      Bronze
      it all over the intenet than PS is so slow. and only like 10% of ppls who makes poker acc etc gets them $$$. im waiting 2weeks. in begginnig they ask me to sned ID. (maybe now they are stoling me money). ok I send it. Requed free starting capital to PokerS. They then banned me acc without a reson. ok then I open acc on Mansion platform. but obv they need docs etc so another 4days. Then I can't add it to that site. ok so i conntact support. They say than I will get me $$$ in 48hrs. OBV no money. I ask them why not. they say I had alredy getted me 50$. WTF????? than I anserw no im not. they are ignoring me for 5 days now!!!!!! when I ask Mansion live support thay say ask PokerStrategy. So WTF is happeninig with me 50$???? im so tilted this weeks. everything is so slow!!!
  • 12 replies
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Of course its slow. You can't expect them to just instantly give away money to anyone. Its understandable that they put some care and time into seeing who these people are. Its not a scam, and I believe you should be patient with what they're trying to do for you. If they refuse to give it to you, I'm sure they have a reason.
    • mazavarde
      mazavarde
      Bronze
      IM WAITING 2 WEEKKS!@!!!! WHY THE HELLL THEY ARE IGNORING ME?????? IF THEY WANR CHEK ME WHY THEY ASK ME ID??? WHY THAY SAY CHOOCE PLATFORM??
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      I think I will ignore you now.
    • Jonaton
      Jonaton
      Bronze
      From the sounds of your post you have tried to get a second starting capital, you got caught and decided to come on the message board to cry about it. Pokerstrategy has no obligation to give anyone money and if after checking your credentials they see you already received money from them then no money for you.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi mazavarde,

Please clear this issue with our support, since I cannot help you with it. As a friendly word of advice; creating multiple tickets, or insulting PokerStrategy or the support will in no way positively influence the process and get you the starting capital quicker.

I advise you to calm down and try to clear this matter in a civil tone.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • mazavarde
      mazavarde
      Bronze
      ok I apoligase. But im just so disapointed in waiting so long. and in not knowing whats happening. me MB acc was frozen this week, another sites free capital was slow aswell. So i was just mad. Ok I finally got anserw whats going are so im waiting.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Cant wait to see you at the tables xD
    • Abe1919
      Abe1919
      Bronze
      Seems like a classic case to me,people don't realise how cautious these poker site are and what the rules are. If they suspect that your making multiple accounts or in anyway make them suspicious you'll get into difficulties.
    • ray260
      ray260
      Bronze
      I've had no problems.
    • Smileyphil
      Smileyphil
      Bronze
      Poker strategy offer you:
      a) free money,
      b) free information on how to make more money,
      c) a community you can discuss ideas with,
      d) lots of extra bonuses that you can't get elsewhere.

And you think they are hustlers?
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Hustlers take money from you,not offer to give you it. And even if PS did decide to not deposit your $50 they aren't stealing it, just merely not giving you it!

My advice is little more clear cut than the others on here, as I am like that.....

Stop bloody moaning about something they don't even have to give you and grow up, use the time you are waiting to read the articles and improve your game. And possibly read anything you can find on the internet about etiquette in daily life, as you clearly haven't before.

Here's a link to help you!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etiquette

Enjoy ;)
    • amigood
      amigood
      Bronze
      u obviously must be doing something wrong, i actually waited some 3 weeks for mine, i made a mistake as did PS, but now all is good, i have my $50 and am playing as we speak at mansion. so instead of having a go at PS have a look at what ur doing wrong.amigood...yes i am