Rakeback %

• 9 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey KriZO,

Unfortunately there is no rakeback deal at PartyPoker. They are only available at Full Tilt, Cake Poker, InterPoker and Betfair.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hi!

The "rakeback" you get from bonuses and promotions used to be 17-18%, might be a bit more now with the hand forming promotion. There is no such rakeback as on full tilt poker whatsoever.

Regards,

Primoz
    • KriZ0
      KriZ0
      Bronze
      But I do get a rakeback right?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KriZ0
      Hi KriZ0, as the guys have mentioned, you will not receive any share of the rake you generate as there is no rakeback offered on Party Poker.

The bonuses you generate, eg. Initial matching bonus, current million $ hand promotion etc, have a net value to you on top of playing your normal game, but these are adhoc and not regular returns.

You will of course continue to gain PokerStrategy points by playing on Partypoker.

Hope this clarifies it,

Bart
    • KriZ0
      KriZ0
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Originally posted by KriZ0
      Hi KriZ0, as the guys have mentioned, you will not receive any share of the rake you generate as there is no rakeback offered on Party Poker.

The bonuses you generate, eg. Initial matching bonus, current million $ hand promotion etc, have a net value to you on top of playing your normal game, but these are adhoc and not regular returns.

You will of course continue to gain PokerStrategy points by playing on Partypoker.

Hope this clarifies it,

Bart
      Blast!:P okay, I hoped i'd get a rakebck, cause my BR is a bit low, because of some stupid mistakes, and a downswing. I just need to play it really safe then.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hi KriZO,

I would suggest reading and re-reading the articles regularly and not only the strategy ones but the psychological ones as well. Watch videos on a regular basis, post any troublesome hands in the forum and attend some coachings as this will all help to slowly improve your bankroll as you become a better player.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • KriZ0
      KriZ0
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBu11d0g
      Hi KriZO,

I would suggest reading and re-reading the articles regularly and not only the strategy ones but the psychological ones as well. Watch videos on a regular basis, post any troublesome hands in the forum and attend some coachings as this will all help to slowly improve your bankroll as you become a better player.

Regards,
      -Steve
      I'm doing that, and I am becomming better :) so i don't think i'm gonna loose the entire bankroll. I don't have so many troubles folding as a had in the beginning.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hi KriZO

Its good to hear that you are constantly improving your knowlegde by study and showing the results as a player and as long as you follow brm, which i am sure you do, then you will be fine.

All the best,
      -Steve
    • KriZ0
      KriZ0
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBu11d0g
      Hi KriZO

Its good to hear that you are constantly improving your knowlegde by study and showing the results as a player and as long as you follow brm, which i am sure you do, then you will be fine.

All the best,
      -Steve
      I'm following BRM as good as i can, but i'm playing at NL4 right now, my BR is at 18 dollars, so if there was NL2 as there is on Full Tilt Poker, i would definetly be playing there.