This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Titan Poker Rakeback Unlimited

• OldSchoolPapa
      OldSchoolPapa
      Silver
      Hi guys,
      I saw there is an offer "$35 free poker money" on Pokerstrategy and i would like to know if by registering your account threw it we can still apply to the Rakeback Unlimited on Titan Poker , promo code "RBWEEKLY" or if it's not included and also if the Rakeback includes SNGs.
      Thanks Everyone.

Best Regards,
  • 3 replies
    • AlpinaBG
      AlpinaBG
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi OldSchoolPapa,

In order to be eligible for the Rakeback Unlimited you must be VIP 2 (Amethyst) and higher, so you have to play a bit in order to be able to opt-in.
      I don't saw any limitation to the poker games you can play in order to participate in this promotion, as you will receive the Rakeback Unlimited cash benefits based on the Titan Point you generated over the week.
      Also you will be able to apply in the Rakeback Unlimited promo once you clear your first deposit bonus, as it cannot be applied in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.

So what you can do is:
      • take advantage of the "$35 free poker money" offer from PokerStrategy.com
      • deposit to get:
        - $20 free cash (it's the part of the $35 offer) if you deposit at least €20
        - $40-$2,000 bonus cash - this is a first deposit bonus of 200% up to $2,000, so the amount of the bonus will depends on your deposit.
      • once you clear your first deposit bonus [and if you already a VIP 2 (Amethyst)] - to opt-in to the Rakeback Unlimited

Kind regards,
      Alex
    • OldSchoolPapa
      OldSchoolPapa
      Silver
      Thank you very much for your clear answer AlpinaBG.
      Wish you a super week-end.

All the best,
    • AlpinaBG
      AlpinaBG
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Have a nice weekend too! :f_drink: