This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Pokerstrategy Icm Trainer

• pokerhassan
      pokerhassan
      Basic
      How is this a push ? Isnt it more wise to wait for atleast 86suit or K high or whatever > The player in the BB got like 25bb after all..

I think its best if i delete this program lol

• 3 replies
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Hey pokerhassan,

You should reduce the 'Hero Edge' to 0% before you practice using this program, this will lead to more realistic ranges.

It may also make sense to adjust to settings under 'Poker Portal' to suit the tournaments you want to practice for. From the looks of the screenshot, it seems like you want to play 6-max SNGs.
    • pokerhassan
      pokerhassan
      Basic
      Hey Harrier88,

Thanks for your reply and you are right. I changed the settings and now it says it was the right decission to fold.

I just started to dig deeper in the game and realy try to learn so im stil unfamiliar with that kind of things.

• SDK1987
      SDK1987
      I have moved your thread to our poker tools section. There fits it better.
      You have already a good answer I think, but if you have more questions don't hesitate to ask them.

Cheers,
      SDK1987