This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

3000 FTP in 1 week?

• Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Hi all,

I've just seen that Full Tilt is running a new promotion, giving away 50 seats to the WSOP 2009 main event. There's a direct qualifier, but to get into it one would need to gather 3000 FTP in 1 qualification week. I was going to move my roll (about $1k total) to Full Tilt for rakeback, and now seems like the right time. I know it's a long shot, but I'd like to try for that seat. I just want to know what I'm getting myself into. I play NL20/NL25 on 6 or 9 tables, depends on how I'm running.

Now my question to those who have played at Full Tilt is: is it possible to get 3k FTP in just one week playing NL25? Thanks in advance.
  • 3 replies
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      on FR NL25 you need about 700 hands to make about 100 points this is my personal Average could be different for others. THis takes me about 2 hours a day and I have been averaging about 100 or more FTPs a day for the IronMan promo. so you would have to play about 3k hands a day for 7 days to create enough points IMO.
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      on SSS I could do 200 points playing 16 tables 2 hours nl25, you would need 30 hours a week to make that.

I don't know yet if I'm going to chase that promo, probably after the scoop thing on stars I'm giving nl100 sss a shot :)
    • nafar84
      nafar84
      Bronze
      I'll try to do it with NL25 SH. I think around 2.5k hands a day should do the trick.