Stacks:
      UTG ($3.00)
      UTG+1 ($10.11)
      Hero (CO) ($5.27)
      BTN ($5.00)
      SB ($2.14)
      BB ($9.60)

Pre-flop: ($0.07, 6 players) Hero is CO Q:spade: J:diamond:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.20, BTN raises to $0.75, 2 folds, Hero raises to $1.75, BTN calls $1

Flop: 8:spade: 6:club: K:heart: ($3.57, 2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN checks

Turn: 7:spade: ($3.57, 2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN checks

River: Q:club: ($3.57, 2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN checks

[Results Hidden]

Which hands are good to make a move here?
      Every time when i was raising preflop the fucin BTN 3bets, so at one point i said enough is enough and i decided to 4 bet him, i was hoping that he will fold, unfortunately he didn't.
      The result wasn't that bad. But i am not sure if i choose the right moment to 4bet him.
  • 4 replies
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      I don`t like to 4-bet oop QJo even if he is 3 betting light unless I know he will fold very very often to 4 bet and on that limit people don`t do that very often
    • soucy
      soucy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanDin7
      I don`t like to 4-bet oop QJo even if he is 3 betting light unless I know he will fold very very often to 4 bet and on that limit people don`t do that very often
      +1

Don't try to move on NL5 ... it won't work because 95% of the players don't think about the hands or don't recognize your betting pattern. They even don't recognize if you have played 10 hands in a row or if this is your first hand since a long time you are involved.

Just play ABC poker at that limit and don't try to move.

Always remind: "Never try to bluff a monkey"
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Well, if he really is 3betting you all the time I think you could loosen up your 4bet range to some more pockets (99+), and some other highcards (AQ+). But QJo is definately not a strong enough hand for a 4bet
    • Sonydahaka
      Sonydahaka
      Bronze
      Ok, so my 4-bet with QJ is practically a mistake at this limits, good to know this.