Steal-reraise

• sarm2005
      sarm2005
      Bronze
      I've just started to play some SNG's following the bronze charts. I was just wondering if you could apply the steal-reraise chart for when an opponent calls rather than raises. Thanks.
  • 3 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

If the opponent just calls, that's not a blindsteal ;) . So you play according to the SHC, therefore if no raises before, you should raise with your hand for 3BB + 1BB for each limper :) . That of course if your hand is for raising regarding to the SHC. Otherwise just check :) .

Regards,

Primoz
    • sarm2005
      sarm2005
      Bronze
      I was referring to the steal-reraise chart, (not the blindsteal chart) which tells you which hands to reraise someone else's raise. I was wondering if you could use this chart as someone just calls rather than raises.
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      I think Primzi understood your question and answered it pretty well.
      The steal chart you use when you are first in (everybody else before you folded) which is obviously not the case here (I know that you know that II am just stating this).
      The resteal chart you use when someone steal raised and you want to protect your blinds and get the chips he already invested without showdown. This is also not the case here since your opponent did not raise so you don't use this cahrt either.
      So as Primzi already said you are left with the normal starting hands charts and play accordingly.

Hope it is clear now.
      Lubor