Bonus Question

• STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      I've been playing on Titan with my $50 given to me by PS, and I'm still waiting for the first $10 of bonus $$ to be ringing up in my account. I don't know how to figure out how much rake I've paid to date, but I have about 630Titan Points to date if that helps. It also says there is no other bonuses pending, which I find confusing. I could have sworn I had 3 months to clear the extra $100 in bonus.

Am I getting my wires crossed here somewhere?
  • 2 replies
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      You get a $10 bonus for every $35 in rake and I believe you get three months to clear the bonus on there. You could send an email to titan support and ask how much rake you've paid to date.
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      I got my first 10 rakeback probably somewhere around 1100 Titan points. That number is not exact, I now have 1650 ish points and the rakeback came about 2/3rds through my play time to date (1650 * .66 = 1089).

Edit - oh, and about the "pending bonus" screen - the rakeback is an extra bonus negotiated especially for PokerStrategy players and is manually adminstered by Titan. That means it does not show in the reporting system (thus you dont see it on your bonus screen). It is manually checked twice a week and they will email you and deposit the money in your account when you reach the rake threshold to trigger the partial bonus.

Trust me, when I got my first $10 thats how it happened :)