Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $25.00
      BU:
      $45.71

0.1/0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with A:spade: , A:club:
      UTG2 folds, Hero raises to $1.00, 3 folds, BU calls $1.00, 2 folds.

Flop: ($2.35) Q:diamond: , 9:club: , 2:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.50, BU calls $1.50.

Turn: ($5.35) 8:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $2.25, Hero raises to $7.00, BU calls $4.75.

River: ($19.35) 9:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $5.00, BU raises to $34.50, Hero calls $10.50 (All-In), BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $50.35

Thoughts:
      - The button in previous hands had been very aggressive jumping on any sign of weakness. Essentially why I checkraised turn because I figured I was ahead a lot of the time and he would put money in with nothing.

- Not sure what to make of river push though.

Edit: Just checked back and the button had won almost every hand for like the last 20. Mostly through pure aggression.
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Looks like you are beaten there but I guess I am making the call on river also vs such player. Just I don't think he is bluffing on river. Looks like trips or maybe even better.
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello,
      Actually , especially against this type of players, your line should be bet/bet/bet.Make your bets bigger and you will be able to get most of the money in by the river, while creating a lot smaller Fold equity than by c/r on such a dry board.
      As played, just push river.There is no fold here so you are losing value with your extra small bet.

Best regards,
      darkonebg

[size=10]If you have any further questions about this hand,
      dont hesitate to ask them in this thread,
      and dont forget to click the "Advise the judge of taking another look " button in the reply form.[/size]