Stack
      SB:
      $8.72
      Hero:
      $25.65
      BU:
      $25.25

0.1/0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q:club: , A:club:
      3 folds, BU raises to $0.75, SB calls $0.65, Hero raises to $4.00, BU calls $3.25, SB folds.

Flop: ($8.75) A:heart: , 4:heart: , 8:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $5.00, BU raises to $21.25 (All-In), Hero calls $16.25.

Final Pot: $51.25

Thoughts:
      - I don't normally 3bet with AQs but since he was on the button I figured his range would be pretty wide and I would have a decent amount of fold equity.

- Flop I catch top pair and feel I need to bet out. When he pushes I am not sure whether I should make this call or not?

Range that beats me: AA, AK, A4, A8, 44, 88
      Range I beat: Ax, Most pairs. I think he won't push if he has missed completely. But I think he might with AJ, AT etc.
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      I don't think he is doing here such a move with flushdraw so I would rather prefer to fold to his raise than call.
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello,
      Nice hand, well played.
      3betting AQs is good when you have position or in restealed pots like this.Be advised though, that once you hit the board you must take it all the way.Easy call for me and for any respected SH player.

Best regards,
      darkonebg

[size=10]If you have any further questions about this hand,
      dont hesitate to ask them in this thread,
      and dont forget to click the "Advise the judge of taking another look " button in the reply form.[/size]