This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Rakes in Titan Poker

• ElCreaDor
      ElCreaDor
      Bronze
      Hi, I am playing in Titan Poker, and I have a question about the rakes.

When I asked Online Support, they told me I have $0.00 in rakes and $19.20 in entrance fees for tournaments. I play only sit&go, and I figure that rakes are only collected in cash games. So my question is, do entrance fees for tournaments count as rakes, and if not, how can I cover my $100 bonus playing sit&go?

Thanks in advance,

Petar
  • 2 replies
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hi ElCreaDor

I'm not sure what Titan Support suggested to you, but every time you play a sit and go they charge you a fee - which is counted as rake for clearing bonuses.

So to answer your question, yes, these fees are included as part of the rake you've paid.

However, there is a minimum fee required before you earn any points from that tournament.

I know that you get 17 TP (Titan Points) for every $1 you pay in fees (ie if you play a $10 + $1 SnG you get 17 TP), but I don't know what the minimum fee is to earn points. Someone else will know this I'm sure.

Good luck.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello ElCreaDor,

As Waiboy was already kind enough to point out - tournament fees count towards clearing your bonus the same way that cashgame rake does.

So you have nothing to worry about :)

Best regards
      SoyCD