Problem

• SkyLight
      SkyLight
      Bronze
      I really liked this game but.. now i am getting... bah.

I had already 95$ but now i am already at 40$. I know i am a beginner, and i am making big mistakes.. but 55$ in a week on 15Cents and 10 censt tables is crazy. I am geting most of the time not the best hand and not the worst.. but when i get something like a good hand i miss the whole flop or... all fold. I loose 2 or 3 $ in an hour but when i get something all folds i only get 35 cents. But when i have top pair... or 2 pairs, then some1 has a hidden three of a kind or something like that. In the last week i didnt hited not a single flush.. but i had 4 of same kind on the flop. But nothing on turn or river.

When i get AA or KK or QQ or JJ all folds. Everytime i get something good at my hands all people folds.

I do not know waht to do.... i played this game with my hearth but now? I am losing over 10$ in a single day..... Always when i have a betetr hand some1 else has a much better. I have 2K on my hand the flop is K 2 Jh And then 2 more hearths fall... and guess what he has his flush.

My bad week.. i hope after this i go up again :)
  • 7 replies
    • boschman123
      boschman123
      Bronze
      how many hands did u played?
      did u made 2 or 3 BB an hour? then u played ok.
      did u played according SHC? then u played ok.

winning sometimes $15 in one day and loosing $12 the other day is part of it. its all about 2 or 3 BB /100 hands.

save all your money and climb slow but steady.

gl
    • SkyLight
      SkyLight
      Bronze
      Yep.. i am but today again... the same fucking thing. I am playing.. only 10% or 12% of my card. Most of the time i don't hit anything, but when i hit.... something some1 has always something better then me. I am watching...... people wining with pairs of 2 or 3.. and i cannot with a straight or flush

I have KhQh and then... flop shows 2 hearth and then turn hearth and river hearth. And guess what onyl player who remained in the game had Ah and 3:club:
    • fry3
      fry3
      Bronze
      Important is to play the right way. Post some sample hands here and discuss with others about Your play.
      On longterm You will see that playing +EV will be successful.
    • LastEmu
      LastEmu
      Bronze
      Definately start posting more. Take BlackFlush's example... he started posting as a .05/.1 player, improved with the advice given to him, and now sits at $.5/1 (I think). not bad for 2-3 weeks.
    • ERE
      ERE
      Bronze
      yeah start posting hands and discuss them! I am realy suprised how it is working out for me... and i always thought i am already a good player :P

to your statement here......................

Yep.. i am but today again... the same fucking thing. I am playing.. only 10% or 12% of my card. Most of the time i don't hit anything, but when i hit.... something some1 has always something better then me. I am watching...... people wining with pairs of 2 or 3.. and i cannot with a straight or flush

I have KhQh and then... flop shows 2 hearth and then turn hearth and river hearth. And guess what onyl player who remained in the game had Ah and 3

a good pokerplayer on the german board said... (free translated :) )

I would be delighted about that! let us do it for about 1000 times and then I am driving a new car and he has a newspaper for a blanket

:)
    • Da_Dave
      Da_Dave
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ERE
      a good pokerplayer on the german board said... (free translated :) )

I would be delighted about that! let us do it for about 1000 times and then I am driving a new car and he has a newspaper for a blanket

:)
      That's how you have to think or else it kills you.
      I somehow can't believe you losing 50% of your BR without making lots of mistakes.

And its hearts and not hearth, a hearth is like a fireplace. :D :heart:
    • ERE
      ERE
      Bronze
      lol.... good 1 ;)