Something that is long overdue...

• Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      And that's a BIG congratulations and a BIG THANK YOU for all the work everyone at Pokerstrategy.com puts in. I know it's essentially a business who's primary view is profit but from my point of view it's well deserved! I've been playing poker for a good year and a half before I registered on PS.com and while I was wining I never really understood the game and it's concepts. Through the past year and a half I've been a wining player at SnGs, MTTs and NL cash games (don't like FL so I don't play it :P ) and it's all mostly down to the content everyone at PS.com has worked to put up for people to learn from. It's helped me to quite a bit of money and I only see more coming my way and I'm sure a big part of the credit goes to everyone at PS.com.

So here's a huge slab of respected to everyone who's worked or is still working to make PS.com an even better place to educate urself about poker, thank you again and keep up the good work! Pokerstrategy.com is the true nuts ;)
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Thank you for the praise Atoks :)

It is really nice to know that our hardwork is being appreciated!

The great thing is that over the long run it is not only the Education Department & Community managers that are increasing the overall site quality - but also all those coaches, hand judges, video producers, and members that contribute to the strategy provided here :spade:

I hope that with time we manage to help get you to that kind of knowledge level that you will one day also be able to help give it back to those members that are newer ;)

Best regards
      SoyCD