Platform: IPoker - formated by LittleTitanHelper
      Gamecode: 2123516351 - 2009-03-17 15:34:58
      Buy-In: $1+$0.20
      50 SB / 100 BB - 10 handed

Seat 1: KillBill107(1950)
      Seat 2: alexwilly(640)
      Seat 3: SMOKY35(670)
      Seat 4: Heffertonne(1790)
      Seat 5: [color=#0000ff]Hero[/color](1430)(DEALER)
      Seat 6: PanettaL81(1930)
      Seat 7: fishyFrance(1900)
      Seat 8: stonedchris(1200)
      Seat 9: stefbully(1240)
      Seat 10: 7777Abacus(2250)

Dealt to Hero: A:spade: A:club:

Preflop:
      PanettaL81 posts SB, fishyFrance posts BB
      [color=#7d7d7d]5 folds[/color], SMOKY35 calls 100, [color=#7d7d7d]Heffertonne folds[/color], Hero raises to 400, PanettaL81 calls 350, [color=#7d7d7d]2 folds[/color]

Flop(Pot: 1000):
      J:diamond: 10:heart: 4:spade:
      PanettaL81 bets 200, Hero raises to 600, PanettaL81 raises to 1530, [color=#0000ff]Hero[/color] folds

Total Pot: 3330

This hand was driwing me crazy for a while, was a bit angry :)
  • 8 replies
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      I have done this lol.... Funny how it's only ever good hands it happens though.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      how many tables where u playing?
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Good fold.........you were definatley beat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :D
    • vladd20
      vladd20
      Silver
      imo it is a bad play if this was a low limit sng because at this limits the players are very bad and they could easily do that with AJ and there a lot of other hands that you can beat QQ KK KJ QJ it is just -EV to fold aces in this situation....and by raising preflop these weak players tend to put you on AK AQ and on this kind of flop they reraise you with any pair...if he wasnt a regular than your fold is very bad imo
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vladd20
      imo it is a bad play if this was a low limit sng because at this limits the players are very bad and they could easily do that with AJ and there a lot of other hands that you can beat QQ KK KJ QJ it is just -EV to fold aces in this situation....and by raising preflop these weak players tend to put you on AK AQ and on this kind of flop they reraise you with any pair...if he wasnt a regular than your fold is very bad imo
      Sorry, but I respectfully disagree...

AA is the devils hand. Fold it on the flop every time (except if, and only if, you hit quads). I do this every time and with enormous success.
    • lulda
      lulda
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Waiboy

AA is the devils hand. Fold it on the flop every time (except if, and only if, you hit quads). I do this every time and with enormous success.
      yeah totally agree, the only spot you can play it is when the straight/ flush is allready on the table (possibly KKx, or QQx at on the flop is okay as well), so you don´t have to worry about getting sucked out from a hand which is actually worth nothing and go easily all-in
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Waiboy

Waiboy, even with AAAA you still have to consider if your kicker is good enough. Unless I have a Q or K here its an easy fold for me............
    • STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      I've done it...but I would never admit it on a PUBLIC forum.

Wait a minute...oh sweet jesus, what have I done? :baby: