Pacific Poker + PT3?

• yac
      yac
      Coach
      Coach
      Hello, is there any way to launch HUD on the Pacific cash tables? I couldnt find anything more than Pacific Hand Grabber which only import hands to the program. Thanks for any help
  • 11 replies
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Hi.

I have HAND grabber and i also dont know if this is supported by PT3.

If u take a look at their supported site Pacific is not written there but it is written in PT2 under supported sites.

I use PT2 and HUD. But it still does not work fluently. My HUD just does not want to recognise all tables.
    • erptech
      erptech
      Platinum
      you need to setup pt3 to import hands from directory of hand grabber.
    • yac
      yac
      Coach
      Coach
      It works. Actually it worked - because Hand grabber imports only 1000 hands, and then you have to pay for it 50$. Its sick in my opinion. That program is for ONLY one poker room. Anyone has any info about any programs that can work out with PT3 or HM without that Grand Theft Idle Maner?
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      I bought theft idle miner and it works fine. I am satisfied. i bought holdrm manager small stakes to and if u play well you can pay of that investment very fast
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      If you use the latest beta of Pacific and the latest beta of PT3 you no longer need HandGrabber.
    • matovicmilos
      matovicmilos
      Bronze
      "If you use the latest beta of Pacific and the latest beta of PT3 you no longer need HandGrabber."

Since when? I didnt see any updates available recently, and for sure there arent any hh saved in 888 folder..
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by matovicmilos
      Since when?
      Since 4/6/2009 when they posted it on the 888 forums:
      http://forums.888.com/shwmessage.aspx?ForumID=1&MessageID=133613

After you install that one of the options will be Hand History.
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      For HEM i still need hand grabber. When i tried to import in HEM hands from Pacifics HH my HEM didnt recognize them.

Is there anyone with the same problem?
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      When I would install that beta version wouldnt it be any problems with pokerstrategy? because it is written that we mus tinstall Pacifik through their link (which I dont know why, I doubt they get something from it .... or do they?)
      It would be great to be able to save HH and use some HUD/analyzing tool when I started to play higher limits and want to multitable and reach higher ROI than 10 I guess..... cause I am stuck on 10percent ROI right now (but I have downswing :D ) and I want 20 percent :D
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      S&G are not well supported on pacific.

First u just install Pacific via link on PS. Then sign in and then you can easyly download the latest version of pacific.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fakedurrr
      When I would install that beta version wouldnt it be any problems with pokerstrategy?
      Sign-up with the one from here. Then after you account is tracked you can upgrade to the beta.

Edit:
      The version of Pacific that exports hand histories is now live. So you don't have to do anything but update it.