HUD-need good guide to make it work

• slikec
      slikec
      Global
      First of all is not easy to start this topic but i have to since i just lost nerves more than 10times so far trying to solve problem by myself.

So problem is i need a guide for dumb ass(me) how to make good working HUD.

If you have links to some nice guides i would really appreciate.

As i said it have to be for dumb ass.

Thx in advance,

slikec
  • 3 replies
    • VirtuaGod
      VirtuaGod
      Bronze
      What software are u using?

In my hud I use VPIP/PFR/AF/Fold to flopcbet. I'm still a beginner and will probably add more stats but in the short run i'm just using this!

Edit: If your problem is actually put the HUD working then i (and others) need to know the software you are using
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      I have problems with HUD on pacific. It does not want to recognize all tables but just few of them.

In general it is written in their specifications how to setup every room separately.

For pacific you just have to add a folder in settings where handhistories are written by Pacific Hand Graber.

I think that is similar to other sites but some other sites already put their hands in folder you choose.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi Slikec,

I guess the really important questions are:

What tracking program
      What Poker room

Next questions would be what formats are you playing - since then different values might be of interest.

:)

Best regards
      SoyCD