capital

• duymalke
      duymalke
      Bronze
      hi

registered yesterday and passed the quiz. its now 24 hours but i did not receive an id check or sth. am i supposed to send id? if yes, where will i send it? if no, when do you think i will receive the capital?
  • 3 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Recieving an id check isnt compulsory, but it happens sometimes. Check your mail again and your junk/trash and still if your not sure or check that you have put the right email address in.
      If you still havent recieved one then assume that you dont have to be checked and the capital should be with you tomorrow, maybe day after. :)

-Kingdippy
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello duymalke,

It seems like you have already received your starting capital.

Im glad that everything went smoothly - and hope to see you actively progressing as a player. Be sure the check out the Bronze content now that you have access to it- there are more articles and also videos which are extremely helpful in further improving your game.

So good luck at the tables - follow the bankroll management (can't say this often enough) - post hands you are unsure about - and keep us updated!

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • minaolensee
      minaolensee
      Bronze
      Hello,

I sent my id, but does security send some response or , to my e-mail that its been recived?