2nd capital

• Ettam
      Ettam
      Bronze
      Hi,

I received an email today saying i was chosen for a 2nd bankroll.
      1. this is no joke right? :)
      2. I entered another email addres on the pokerplatform then i have here. That is no problem right ? i just dont like all the spam mails.

Greetz
  • 10 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      1. Its not a joke!
      2. Im not sure but as said in this thread i dont think it should matter. But then again it is a capital so... It might just be your details (name, address) that matter.

-Kingdippy
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Ettam,

It is of course no joke :) As I see you have already received your capital.

Be sure to follow bankroll management and to make the best of it!

Hope to see you around the forums,
      SoyCD
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      How do people get chosen for another starting capital?
    • lxdlxd
      lxdlxd
      Bronze
      If it is not possible to play on Titan, is it possible to transfare this 2nd capital to some other room? In my country it is not possible to play on Titan to be more exact.
    • PokerKingMatt
      PokerKingMatt
      Bronze
      Im with him ^^^ although mine is coz iv had it before!
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lxdlxd
      If it is not possible to play on Titan, is it possible to transfare this 2nd capital to some other room? In my country it is not possible to play on Titan to be more exact.
      Sadly there is nothing we can do in this regard. Second starting capital offers are always restricted to specific rooms and cannot be transferred. Perhaps you will be choosen for a different second capital at another site in the future though.

@dadude77: The lucky ones chosen for this are contacted on per e-mail. We do this once in a while for specific groups. Can't say much about the specifics of being chosen - but who knows you might also have a mail in your inbox sometime in the future.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • NissePisse
      NissePisse
      Bronze
      how to get it??
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Like SoyCD said, you have to be chosen. Only some lucky people will get it, and they will be contacted by e-mail.
    • NissePisse
      NissePisse
      Bronze
      I love the Chosen One Loving him is fun, fun, fun ...
    • bobdefete
      bobdefete
      Bronze
      Im a chosen one, and trust me ! My game as improved a lot since the other 50$!!!!

I quit playing like a donk and give away my money to everyone around, think more before playing, read more on the forum, started posting some problem hands i had and stuff like that.. Maybe this 50 will be the good one for me if i keep playing smooth and quit tilting after losing KK vs rags :D and stuff like that.

Thanks PokerStrategy to give me this opportunity :D !