LHE in HORSE

• PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      Seems like the players on average are not very strong at LHE and they are usualy stud players which I feel gives me an advantage because I have played FL and understand it better then the average HORSE player.
      Seems like the play on average is about 1 limit lower (than regular limit tables) if not worse up to about .25/.50 & .50/1 BUT there are regulars...

Would playing the charts and such be enough for PF I am usually on 8max ttables but usually 6 or 7 players 6max tables are harder to find at lower limits(gold aprox charts..how many hands before I can adjust to their PFR)... also would you think that Stats are needed (10/50) hands are HE most people don't adjust very well because over 100 hands lots of players come and go (mostly bad players). It just seems like the sample size I would get would be very small and only help in finding out the style of the villan (eg, tag, calling station, ect.) but would these be good if say I start to gather lots of hands..(the regs I see are playing up or down 1 limit {ex. .50/1 player can be seen on .25/.50 or 1/2}
  • 7 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hi PidKoker,

well you might have an edge at FL but the main game is Stud/Razz so you might lose you total edge. :)
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      I am good at Stud8 and razz (not great at stud but not bad either). Just wondering if statistics are worth running on these tables.. they run really slow so its not like I will get a big sample size (but it will still help to catigorize them into player "types")?
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Give it a try and report back to us. :)

Start with one table to get a feeling weather you beat them or not.

I like horse to but Omaha is so complicated. ;)
    • TTT241
      TTT241
      Bronze
      What tool would support HORSE tables?

Also mutitabling is terrible.... I played HORSE (Tourney) with some other type of game and it happend to me twice that I did not notice that game changed and I was playing Razz on Stud table;) ).

TTT
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TTT241
      What tool would support HORSE tables?

Also mutitabling is terrible.... I played HORSE (Tourney) with some other type of game and it happend to me twice that I did not notice that game changed and I was playing Razz on Stud table;) ).

TTT
      And the best bit is when you hit a RAZZ monster and bluff dudes out of their winning Stud hands cause they think you've hit a straight or have rolled up As!!
    • TTT241
      TTT241
      Bronze
      BTW, is anyone going to play HORSE event during the SCOOP?

I got qualified to $100+9 HORSE event...

TTT
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      I usually dont play in Tourney events just the cash games, things have been going good on HORSE only having trouble with the Omaha8 part the bad plays will see a flop with anything because its a limit game :D ... Stud is annoying though since sometimes a pair is the best hand and when they turn over a hidden 2pair it kinda pisses me off. HE, Razz, Stud8 I am up alot which sorta counter acts my losses from Omaha & I am like almost break even in Stud. You wouldn't believe how bad the fixed limit players are.. people are defending with like K3o vs my MP open raise defending their SB with A2o to my CO openraise and other crazy things like that.